Printcap entries

Could somebody please post a printcap entry for a printer connected to
the amiga internal parallel port (/dev/par0) as I am having little success
creating one myself.

I can print raw data (i.e GhostScript output) directly to the port no
problem, but a simple ls | lpr just produces a few random characters on
the first page and several form feeds on my LaserJet.

Cheers,

Gareth Davis
gareth.davis%kcl.ac.uk@localhost
Department of Electronic Engineering                      King's College London