Re: Newbie inquiry...

On Tue, Apr 20, 1999 at 10:18:12AM -0400, sidersk%squared.com@localhost wrote:

> I just got a copy of NetBSD 1.3.3 from Bob Nestor (thanks Bob) and started

> version is 47.3. The rest of the system is: A3000/030-16 w/2M chip/16M
> fast; GVP Spectrum w/2M; Multiface III; Quantum 540M and 40M SCSI drives;
> Using the ECS display as my SVGA monitor was confiscated by the family for
> the PC.

Ah! Your NetBSD messages are on the Spectrum output, sorry. Its priority
in the NetBSD console autoconfiguration process is higher than the internal
graphics.

I might be able to find some time to create a special kernel for you with
the Spectrum disabled... but it would be the upcoming 1.4-BETA, and as I'm
hunting bugs right now (well I should) I can't promise it will be within 2
days.

Regards,
        Ignatios