Re: New snapshot

> a new NetBSD/1.4_ALPHA snapshost has been uploaded to ftp.netbsd.org.

Ignatios,

looking at the list of changes, I see that egcs 1.1.1 is now used as
standard compiler. Could you please do me the favor of checking the
exact gcc/g++ version, e.g. "gcc -v" ?

I don't want to install the whole system for this simple test, but
if that compiler still chokes on code like this

typedef int t;
typedef t* u;
typedef int t;
typedef t* u;

then I'll probably better stay with my old system. Or, is there any
"easy" way of installing the newer egcs 1.1.2 myself?

BTW, yes, I know my question is not Amiga specific.

Thanks,

Rainer.