Re: your mail

> Meanwhile I tried with "extract" (from the directory /XFree86/NetBSD-1.3.2/
> and from /var/tmp [after copying offcourse]) , but it still doesn't work
> and extracting with tar --unlink xpzf (and! --unlink -xvpzf) /.../[filename]
> where filename is something like X332bin.tgz

 Yieks. XFree86 is - as named - for Intel platforms, not Amiga. The m68k
sets for X11 are placed in ./m68k/binary/sets/. The Amiga directory
"binary/sets" contains softlinks to those files.

 Try again with those files please, just as Arto already stated, too.

> MI> Read "INSTALL.X11" ?
>
> I allready did !! (twice and more !)

 Ignatios: The INSTALL.X11 is probably misleading, as you might fetch the
wrong files, because the place where to look for them is not mentioned.

--
Markus Illenseer