Re: Gimp, FOF and Papyrus Precompiled binaries

On 20-Mar-99, Matthias Scheler wrote:
> In article <yam7747.12.132452352%mailhost.portal.ca@localhost>,
> "B. Bogart" <bbogart%iname.com@localhost> writes:
> > I have seen these running on netbsd/amiga systems but i can't find
> > precompiled binaries, where could i find them?

> Precompiled NetBSD binaries are available under this URL:

> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc/README.html

> However I've not checked if the programs you are asking for are really
> available there.

> Regards

> --
> Matthias Scheler                                http://home.owl.de/~tron/

I have checked the netbsd package collection and GIMP is the only program
listed (of those i have mentioned) and it only has i386 binaries. I know
somone has compiled it so i hope they put it up on the netbsd package
collection or at least send me them.

Ben Bogart