Re: Help needed

> 1 - How do i get a CD-ROM drive mounted ? I can't understand
>       the command sintax.
 "mkdir /cdrom"
 "mount -t cd9660 -o ro /dev/cd0a /cdrom"

> 2 - Where can i get some sort of manual (on the net, for free)
>       on common subject such as this? I searched, but couldn't find
>       any.

 A good start are the man-pages. Finding something about CD-ROM would yield
into: "man -k mount" (or "apropos"). The official NetBSD Homepage has
some links to standard UNIX books, which are feasible. It is not a shame
to buy a "Linux for dummies" book, as the basic commands and basic
ideas are similar. There is a nice book in german language about *BSD
available now: http://www.cul.de/

--
Markus Illenseer
NetBSD 1.3.2 CD-ROM "Gateway! Vol. 3" now shipping!  See:  http://core.de/