Help needed

Hya

HELP ME???

Sorry to bother, but i have no other place to go. I tried, believe me, I went
to a bookstore to search for a nice book on UN*X systems administration
and X-Windows. There was this nice big book, only it cost 140 DM.

Two question please :

1 - How do i get a CD-ROM drive mounted ? I can't understand
      the command sintax.
2 - Where can i get some sort of manual (on the net, for free)
      on common subject such as this? I searched, but couldn't find
      any.

Cya

Silver
aka Nuno Trancoso