NetBSD and JAZ drives

I have NetBSD 1.3 installed on a JAZ drive. However I realized that,
if the 'verify after write' JAZ feature is enabled, the JAZ produces
corrupt filesystems. This occurs immediately after the first write
access to the JAZ disk is done. This results in a corrupt root
partition within seconds!

I posted this already 4 month ago and got virtually no response. Even
Ignatios didn't quite know what could be done here. Due to NetBSD, I
had this feature disabled until now, but I would like to use it again
since it is an additional safety feature.

What it does, is actually very simple. It verifies the data written to
the disk. I have no idea why NetBSD interferes with this feature?

Why is this?

Is there anybody using NetBSD on a JAZ disk with this 'verify after
write' enabled?

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg
    geohei%ibm.net@localhost - geohei%geocities.com@localhost