Re: Mozilla

Date sent:              Thu, 03 Sep 1998 10:29:36 +0200
From:                   Wolfgang Hochweller
<howi%stavanger.geoquest.slb.com@localhost>
Subject:                Mozilla
To:                     port-amiga%netbsd.org@localhost

> What is the latest status for the mozilla port ?
>
> I installed the  19980728 package without problems,
> everything seems to be there, but running it causes
> problems.
>
> After a warning regarding some droplist widget stuff I get
> a segmentation fault.
>

> Any ideas ?

You should check their packages info on their web site.

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc/www/mozilla/REA
DME.html

Mozilla has a long list of programs it needs to set-up and run.  (I
downloaded them all).  Unfortunately one program "lesstif" does not
have a compiled binary for 680x0.  I think it only had a i386 version.

Until you get this, I think you are stuck.   (And if you do compile
the binary yourself, send me an email.