Re: Early traces of NetBSD/amiga

Markus Illenseer <markus%core.de@localhost> writes:

> > Hmm.  It's been a long time.  Snif. :)  I think #744 was probably the
> > first NetBSD version I ever installed.  And I installed it _many_ times
> > because after installing, fsck always complained about the miniroot (or
> > whatever the filesystem image was called).  Turned out to be a problem
> > in the filesystem image.. :-)
>
>  I am currently trying to reveal old IrcLogs about this topic :-)
> (Yes, I do have Logs that old, even older...)
>
>  My very first kernel on my Amiga 2000 (famous 'beaver') must have been
> #5xx - but I am not sure at all, I lost time track over the years.

  I still have the sources for #644 on an AmigaOS partition, which was the
last version I had built using AmigaOS when I was working on the very first
68040 version.

Michael
---
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant,  Information Technology Center
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT     USA