KDE 1.0 and kpanel

Hello,

I´ve just installed the KDE 1.0 package from ftp.netbsd.org. But it´s the
same as with beta4: kpanel crashes (segmentation fault).

When I was installing beta4 a friend of mine had already compiled it on his
Amiga and his version worked, but now he has no Amiga anymore :-(.

Is anyone out there, having a working kpanel from KDE 1.0?

TIA
--
   Fax  :  +49 89 6661726912