RE: UVM, MFC and MSC in current

Rob Healey <rhealey%MR.Net@localhost> writes:
>       Is there any work being done on getting the UVM system to work on
>       the Amiga? The other 68k ports seem to have it so I assume its
>       an Amiga hardware issue?

  Yes.

>       Also, why don't the mfc and msc drivers compile? A major change in
>       the MI kernel interface for serial or minor problems.

  There was a change in some tty flags, and those drivers have not been
converted yet.  I don't know if anyone is currently working on them.  I
keep thinking about doing the mfc driver, but seem to keep getting sidetracked
on other things.

>       Finally, any idea about how I might get my Amiga's source tree
>       updated from 1.3.0 to 1.3.2 via sup? It appears only current
>       source can be sup'd... B^(. I tried changing current to netbsd-1.3.2
>       in the supfile but that didn't work. B^(.

  I don't think there is any SUP tree for anything other than -current.  I
suspect your only option is to either get the source tar files, or get the
CDROM.

Michael
---
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant,  Information Technology Center
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT     USA