UVM, MFC and MSC in current

        Is there any work being done on getting the UVM system to work on
        the Amiga? The other 68k ports seem to have it so I assume its
        an Amiga hardware issue?

        Also, why don't the mfc and msc drivers compile? A major change in
        the MI kernel interface for serial or minor problems.

        Finally, any idea about how I might get my Amiga's source tree
        updated from 1.3.0 to 1.3.2 via sup? It appears only current
        source can be sup'd... B^(. I tried changing current to netbsd-1.3.2
        in the supfile but that didn't work. B^(.

                -Rob