Re: newer mozilla?

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Michael L. Hitch wrote:

: > Has anyone tried? How does the newer mozilla version 19980429 work
: > on NetBSD/Amiga? (In other words, is it worth downloading?)
:
:   I did a brief test.

Via the pkg system, where the necessary patches to get it running exist?

:   mozilla-export seemed to run OK up to where I was trying to widen the
: window.  At that point, it hung in a loop with increasing memory usage
: until it finally trapped.  [I'm fairly certain this is what killed the
: earlier moz-export after I got around the libutil problem.]

Using Motif, lesstif-current, lesstif-0.84, or lesstif-0.83?

:   moz-export still gives me problems because it uses /usr/lib/libutil.so
: instead of the lib/mozilla/libutil.so.

If you compiled it from the pkg system, this problem is fixed there.  Grab
pkgsrc and compile it from there.

--
-- Todd Vierling (Personal tv%pobox.com@localhost; Bus.
todd_vierling%xn.xerox.com@localhost)