Re: Buddha/Catweasel support?

On Mon, Mar 23, 1998 at 07:24:09PM +0000, Adam Jones wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> (I'm new to this list, so I hope I'm not doing too much wrong...)
>
> Are there any plans for supporting the Buddha IDE controller (and the
> Catweasel floppy controller) in upcoming NetBSD releases?

Catweasel: I talked to its designer this weekend at MTT, and liked the design
(as presented) a lot, but... he refuses to give out specifications, and he
says he can't program a BSD driver himself.

Buddha: hm, _should_ be easy, as an IDE interface is just a buffered number
of ports into the disk drive... anybody who wants to do the job?

I, personally, can't honestly put it on my TODO list.
I don't have the time for yet another unfinished BSD project.

Regards,
        Ignatios Souvatzis