Buddha/Catweasel support?

Hi all.

(I'm new to this list, so I hope I'm not doing too much wrong...)

Are there any plans for supporting the Buddha IDE controller (and the
Catweasel floppy controller) in upcoming NetBSD releases?

I've currently got an ATAPI CD-ROM sat on a Buddha card (two HDs on the
internal controller) which I can't access under BSD, so I'm having to
copy huge chunks of stuff to AmigaDOS partitions and mount them.
As you can imagine, this isn't exactly optimal.

TIA.
--
Adam Jones
(adam%yggdrasl.demon.co.uk@localhost)(http://www.warwick.ac.uk/~mauei/)