Fundamental Installation problem

I am trying to install netbsd 1.21 (I think - the Install instructions I
can find talk about inst-12.fs, but I have inst-121.fs etc.) from an Amiga
Format cover CD.

My spec is:

Amiga 1200 with Blizzard 1230-IV @ 50MHz with SCSI-2 module, 16MB RAM and
a 50MHz FPU, a 540MB SCSI-2 HD and a 540MB internal IDE HD.

I can get the installation file-system image (inst-121.fs) onto swap, but
when I issue the loadbsd -b netbsd, the screen clears to grey depending on
the version of loadbsd I use, and nothing more happens. I have read an
e-mail form back in 96 from someone with the same problem, and he was told
that you need an FPU. As I have one, and it appears to be working, is
there something else wrong?

I am trying to install to the IDE drive, as I did read that NetBSD doesn't
support the SCSI-2 module of the Blizzard. Is this correct?

Thank you in anticipation for anything you may be able to tell me to shed
light on the situation.

Steve
sjlb197%soton.ac.uk@localhost