Re: AfterStep

        /usr/include/dev/scsi was renamed to /usr/include/dev/scsipi when
        atapi support was merged. The afterstep sources should probably
        be updated to use the new paths. There may be some other data
        structures that also use 'scsipi' instead of 'scsi', but the only
        way to find out is to try a compile...

                David/absolute

            -=-  If there is a hell... I'll see you there  -=-