Re: AfterStep

On Sat, Apr 18, 1998 at 12:47:27PM +0200, Georges Heinesch wrote:
> X11 properly installed.
> Same goes for xpm-3.4k.
> I also downloaded the syssrc.tgz file and installed that one.
>
> During the "make" issue of AfterStep, there's an error in the
> compilation process (during the ascd compilation):
>
> ----- cut here -----
> plat_freebsd.c:33 /sys/scsi/scsi_all.h: No such file or directory
> plat_freebsd.c:34 /sys/scsi/scsi_cd.h: No such file or directory
> ----- cut here -----
>
> /sys/scsi doesn't exist.
>
> However both files (scsi_[all|cd].h were found in:
>
> /usr/include/dev/scsipi
> /usr/src/sys/dev/scsipi

Yes, the NetBSD scsi files moved when the SCSI and the ATAPI subsystem were
unified.

put this in that plat file...

#ifdef __NetBSD__
#include <dev/scsipi/scsi_all.h>
#include <dev/scsipi/scsi_cd.h>
#else
/* what is there now */
#endif

It would be more correct to create a plat_netbsd.c file... but this is the
quick solution.

Regards,
        Ignatios