Re: Re[2]: Netscape

Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios%theory.cs.uni-bonn.de@localhost> writes:
> > On 12-Huh-98, Ruben wrote:
> > 2.   Why  is  the  recompile  needed.   I did not do the recompile and
> > mozilla started and worked fine!
>
> You must have a different mozilla...  ;-)
>
> The one reported about has more than 6 Megabytes of "text segment" size.
> 6 MB is the normal limit of the text segment.

  I just retrieved a new copy of mozilla-netbsd-m68k, and this one only has
4.8MB of text, so it will run without kernel modifications.

Michael
---
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant,  Information Technology Center
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT     USA