AfterStep

I just downloaded the AfterStep (window manager) archive from their
Homepage (www.afterstep.org). On their homepage, it doesn't say if the
code runs with NetBSD, Linux or whatever. Since the page is powered by
Linux, I'm afraid that AfterStep only runs with Linux ;(

- Is anybody running AfterStep with NetBSD/amiga 1.3?

- Where can I find window managers running with NetBSD/amiga 1.3?

TIA

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg
    geohei%ibm.net@localhost - geohei%geocities.com@localhost