Re: TERM = amiga - no more?

On Sat, 4 Apr 1998, Patryk [iso-8859-2] £ogiewa wrote:

> Napisane 31-Mar-98 przez: Ty Sarna...
>
> >> After upgrading 1.2 -> 1.3, I found that TERM set to 'amiga' doesn't
> >> work properly any longer. Is there some kind of termcap or so, where
> >> I could make it work again? And how?
>
> >Try applying the patches from PR#4124.
>
> >The patches are supposed to be included in the next termcap release, so
> >eventually they should make it into NetBSD.
>
> Where can I find them? Still I even exchanged the 1.3 termcaps with my
> old 1.2 ones to no change... I look into wrong place I am afraid :-(

Hm.. have you tried using TERM=ansi?
Since systems started using terminfo instead of termcap around here,
TERM=ansi has work better than TERM=amiga ever did for me :)

 Kolbjørn Barmen |   a3k/o6o/6o4e/AmigaOS/MacOS/Linux-PPC    |    // T e a m
 <kolla%nvg.org@localhost> | a12ooCT/o3o/Linux-m68k   a6oo/o3o/AmigaOS | \XX/ A
M I G A
 Nettverksgruppa |     "I met the Amiga and fell in love..." | <amiga.nvg.org>