Re: MySQL

Hi Christophe,

> hi
>
> has anyone succedeed in compiling MySQL under NetBSD Amiga 1.3 ?
> If yes , HOW ?

I had a beta of MySQL 3.20 running under NetBSD Amiga 1.2 about 10-12 months
ago. The major work was in adding m68k support into the pthreads code.
It worked well enough for the project I was doing at the time but I was
the only user so the threads never got any heavy testing. I can send the
diffs for the pthreads code to anyone that's interested.

    George Harvey                  | Amiga A3000T, CyberStorm-II 040,
    email: fr30%dial.pipex.com@localhost     | Picasso-II, MFC-III, Ariadne