Need tester for the ASDG or Hydra Ethernet card

Hi,

I plan to replace our if_ed driver with the MI dp8390 driver. So I need
some people who can test the new driver when I have it ready for testing.

Please send me a mail if you can test it. I would prefer that you can
compile your own kernels because I can only give you a -current kernel
if you are not able to compile your own kernel and it would speed up
the testing when I only need to send a diff and not a hole kernel.

Bernd