Re: French Doc?

Hi !

Ok, ok, I will try to implement this 'feature' ;-))
But don't expect a release for tomorrow !
I will give you news when the work will be done.

(I think I should start with docs in the source tree ?)

--
Eric Delcamp             NetBSD user (Amiga & i386)    Bordeaux
edelcamp%easynet.fr@localhost      Galactic Bloodshed player     France

http://perso.easynet.fr/~edelcamp