Re: nm can't find strcat.o and friends in libkern

> In private e-mail, Mr. Souvatzis wrote;
> depend', and 'make all'.
>
> 'make links' terminated with a complaint: swapnetbsd.o: not found
>
> 'make all' terminated with nm's complaints about "No such file or
> directory" for lots of .o files it should have been able to find in
> libkern.

I just tried it, and:

make links is the culprit. I dont know for the moment what it is SUPPOSED to
do, but:

- it never was part of the official way to build a kernel (same for make all)
- currently it breaks the build directory as setup from "config".

Start again with "config", then "make depend", then "make".
Nothing else.