Re: NetBSD or OpenBSD

>    I recently got Feb issue of CU Amiga and there is complete
>  archive of openBSD om CUCD. I just wondered what are the
>  differences between OpenBSD and NetBSD?What is the pros and
>  cons of OpenBSD?

 OpenBSD is derived from NetBSD 1.2. In fact the differences are not
big, especially for the Amiga there seems only to be one difference:
OpenBSD supports ISA (Goldengate).

 Otherwise I believe OpenBSD doesnt come with packages yet. OpenBSD though
is more open to changes - whatever this gives you.

 Your choice. NetBSD/Amiga seems to have the larger community.

--
Markus Illenseer