Re: problem with fsck under 1.3, can't install

Hi!

> > But I have a problem using two segments, which still seems to be a
> > different thing.
>
> Two segments should work, at least they do for me (24MB on CS MK II 040ERC,
> 8MB on Z3 Fastlane). Could you please try to compile a new kernel
> "options NKMEMCLUSTERS=1024"?

Ok, I did this, but it made things only worse: Now even only with the
single 32 MB segment, fsck won't work. A kernel with exactly the same
options, except NKMEMCLUSTERS=256, works with 32 MB, but not more.

--
     Joern Clausen                  email:
joern%TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE@localhost