Re: problem with fsck under 1.3, can't install

In article <199801151512.QAA12064%voliere.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de@localhost>,
        Joern Clausen <joern%TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE@localhost> writes:
> Great, now I can use 1.3, but I can't use the memory I bought especially
> for NetBSD.

How much fast memory does your system have all together? A friend of
mine had trouble, too, if he tried to use more than 64MB.

That problem is caused by kernel map which is kept very small to get
NetBSD Amiga run on 4MB systems. Somehow I don't understand why it's
more important to support systems which will work lousy under NetBSD
than the ones which are really suitable.

--
Matthias Scheler                                http://home.owl.de/~tron/