PPC port to Amiga's with PowerUP or other PPC cards

Hi,

        Since there is apparently now a BeBox port, and thus a non openboot
        based PPC port like I assume a future PPC based Amiga would be (or is
        there still time to convince Amiga, Inc. that a PPC based Amiga should
        be openboot based?) I was wondering if anybody was tinkering with
        getting NetBSD to run on one of the PPC cards.

        Just curious,

        -Rob