1.3_ALPHA Installation Problems

I've downloaded the complete 1.3 ALPHA distribution.

Then as described in the INSTALL-text, i have set up all partitions and
streamed the miniroot-13_ALPHA.fs to the swap-partition.

Now the problem is:

After loading the kernel with:

loadbsd-2.14 -b netbsd-1.3A

my hardware is correctly detected (the last one is the network card
ariadne). Then another access to floppy is tried (i guess the kernel
looks for a root device).

Now the console stops printing characters, while i can still move the
cursor when i type something.

My Hardare configuration is as follows:

Amiga 2000
32Mb Fast
1Mb Chip
Picasso II+ Graphics Adapter (2Mb)
Blizzard 2060 Board with 86040 CPU.
2Gb IBM Dors on the Blizzard 2060 SCSI Controller.
1.4Mb Floppy
Ariadne Network Card.

I don't have a clue what the reason for the problem is. My first guess
is the Blizzard 2060er SCSI Controller Driver.

However, can anybody help me or give me a hint what i could try?

Btw.: I also tried the older 1.2 kernel with miniroot inst-fs-1.2. Then
the i get correctly asked for a root device, but my Blizzard
SCSI-controller isn't detected thus a can't use this version. :( Other
options to loadbsd like '-I ff', don't help either.

--
  email: Peter.Breitling%informatik.tu-muenchen.de@localhost
  www  : http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~breitlip/