NetBSD and Apple Laserwriter II NTX printers

I have also been having problems with my PS serial printer - specfically an
Apple Laserwriter II NTX.
I have an MFCIII card but I am using the internal A3000 serial port (I have
2 modems which need the buffer more than the printer does).

My printcap entry is:

ntx|Apple Laserwriter II NTX:\
        :lp=/dev/tty00:br#38400:ms=crtscts,evenp,-ixon:\
        :sd=/var/spool/ntx:lf=/var/log/ntx-errs:sh:\
        :lo=/tmp/ntx.lock:mx#0:

My question:
The "ms=crtscts,evenp,-ixon" entry is supposed to be setting flow control
on, even parity and switch off XON/XOFF. I am unsure if this is really
working correctly. Does it seem correct?
Specifically, I have been having trouble with large print jobs timing out
and have been experimenting with faster than the standard 9600 baud
transfer speed.

          _   _
         ( \-/ )_.-'"``-._                  "My Cat, Wolfy"
        =(v_,)=  _  )--\\  ``-'      astaude%silas.cc.monash.edu.au@localhost
        _.- _..-_/ / ((_/                   (Anthony Staude)