netbsd13A installation

hello,

I am installing the NETBSD 1.3 Alpha AMIGA-PORT
I have some problems with the installation script :

1) Everything goes ok until i need to extract the binary sets :
when i choose to install from local (D)isk it tells me that it
cannot mount ADOS "illegal option --r"

if i type "mount_ados -o ro /dev/sd1d /mnt/ados" it works 100%
but not from the script....as i get that "illegal option --r"

QUESTION 1 : HOW can i modify the script so that it mounts_ados
normally without that error..? i really want to Extract the files
using the supplied install script....

2) Apparently the script just configured "sd1a" as "root"

QUESTION 2 :  what about the other partitions ?
do i have to configure them by msyelf ? apparently
the "disklabel" is inexistant (used to work with 1.1...)

MANY THANKS.

Please answer by EMail : nocarrier%amiganet.org@localhost

Regards,

franck.