Blizzard IV Scsi controler

hello,

I am trying to install netbsd1.2 on my system, but can't see mto be able to
make
my amiga partitions recognised... Altought the BIV scsi controler is detected,
ROOT can't be mounted for some reason,

Here's aproximatively the result i get when i launch loadbsd -b name-of-kernel
:

Amiga 1200 (m68040 CPU/MMU/FPU)

- scsibus0  at ide0
- sd0       SEAGATE XXXXX
- zbus0     at mainbus0
- bznsc0    at zbus0  man/pro 8512/17
- bznsc0    BIV/1260
- scsibus1  at bznsc0
- sd1       at scsibus1 Targ 2 Lun 0 : SEAGATE XXXX SCSi2 0/Direct fixed
- sd2       IOMEGA ZIP (removable)

>Choose fd%d sd%d cd%d
  sd1*
>Root Device : sd1*
>sd1 (bznsc0 : 2 : 0) : error code 0
>sd1 (bznsc0 : 2 : 0) : error code 0
>sd1 (bznsc0 : 2 : 0) : error code 0
>sd1 (bznsc0 : 2 : 0) : error code 0
>10 views configured
>Panic cannot mount root
stopped at xxxxx :         unlk a6

The Filesystem on the partitions is correct (verified x^10 times)

Any Idea what's wrong ?
Also when i go : xstreamtodev --input:name-of-file --rdb-name=swap
--device=1230scsi.device --unit=2

It stops at 6% with no error messages ....

Damn it :)

Please answer by mail : nocarrier%amiganet.org@localhost