Fundamentals

Hi All
I think I am having a little trouble with the fundamentals.
My system...
NetBSD  1.2
Xamiga Retina
X11R6
A2000 ( with an 030)
My wish is to run a new browser (something with frames...)
I noted that the port 386 folks seem to have had success with
various flavors of Netscape 4.03b...

I got the binaries and went through the install process. I tried to
launch
the app as a user and nothing happened.

I tried again as root and got the message "Wrong architecture"

My guess is that the installed binaries will not work beacause
they have been compiled for specific hardware architectures.
Specifically i386...

Is it possible for me to get some flavor of Netscape to run under
some form of NetBSD emulation or am I just dazed and confused...

--
"Two significant products trace their orgins to Berkley,
Unix and LSD. We do not believe this to be a coincidence." -- Randy

Al Urbaitis

aurbaiti%servecom.picker.com@localhost