Re: Installing & Booting NetBSD 1.2 under SVR4

> I suggest you use the test option from loadbsd, to tell us more....

loadbsd still complains that it wants version 37 of the expansion library.

I tried invoking it as:

        loadbsd test
        loadbsd -t
        loadbsd -d

and got no further.  I have vague recollections of seeing complete docs for
loadbsd, but I can't seem to find them now.

What is the correct way to invoke loadbsd to provide the information that
is needed?

--
Don Phillips