Re: Installing & Booting NetBSD 1.2 under SVR4

> Hm...
>
> I suggest you use the test option from loadbsd, to tell us more....
>
>       -is

Looking at my DraCo booting, I just remembered what your problem with
the bootblock is.

Until a few weeks ago, our miniroot building process used to build old
ffs filesystems, which our kernel understands, but our bootblock, due to
size restrictions, doesn't.

Im afraid you have to boot with loadbsd, at least the miniroot used for
installation.