Re: Graphical browser under NetBSD-1.2.

        Hi all!

        I've been using Mosaic 2.7b3 in NetBSD/amiga 1.1 for quite
        some time. I just installed NetBSD 1.2, and was wondering if
        the kind soul who built the Mosaic binary would also build a
        new one using Mosaic 2.7b5 sources. Building lesstif and
        Mosaic from scratch would take ages on my A3k.

        Thanks,
        jtp

I'm changing the CHANNEL..  But all I get is commercials
 for ``RONCO MIRACLE BAMBOO STEAMERS''!