Re: Graphical browser under NetBSD-1.2.

[I was having problems getting mosaic to work.]

Hubert Feyrer:
> The point might be that the Mosaic is linked with X11R*6*, not R6.1

That's why I ftpd the old shared libraries and made them available to the
dynamic linker.  I was working under the assumption that if mosaic
wanted libX11.so.6.0 and both libX11.so.6.0 and libX11.so.6.1 were
available, that it would use the first.  Obviously it's not
as simple as that because it didn't work.

-Robert Dick (dickrp%wckn.dorm.clarkson.edu@localhost)-