Re: Strange messages 2nd try...

Dnia 02-Gru-96, Bernd Ernesti napisaî:

>>  savecore: /netbsd: kvm_dump_mkheader:
>>  lpd[77]: restarted
>>  /netbsd: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo

>At which point of the /etc/rc script did you get the first message ? (inetd
?)
First "arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo" appears exactly after inetd.

>Did you updated all your 1.1 binaries and /etc/* ?

As I changed the harddrives, I decided to install 1.2 from scratch (so I did)

>I also need some extra infos:
>- the first 40 lines of /etc/netstart
>- /etc/hostname.ae0
>- /etc/resolv.conf

AAAArrrrghhhh!!!!   There was *NO* default resolv.conf file
in the distribution set... I copied my AmiTCP's one and messages
automagically disappeared!

>- and any changes you made in /etc/rc.local.

No changes made till now...

>Bernd

THANKS A LOT!!!

--