[no subject]

   Hello,
   hm, this is quite a stupid question, but I can't seem to be able to find
what I want: X11R6.1 binaries/sources for NetBSD-1.2 for Amiga. I think it is
supposed to be in a contrib dir, but where is this contrib dir? I've searched
ftp.netbsd.org, wuarchive, ftp.stacken.kth.se, but to no avail...
   Could you please help me with this? I need to run X for gnuplot, lyx & some
other stuff. I use a PiccoloSD64 which is being recognized by NetBSD-1.2 &
used. Is  it going to be used by X? Are the drivers included?
   Thanks for your patience...

--
Konstantinos Margaritis
Under-graduate student at Physics Dept. of Athens University