Re: Anyone compiled Xaw3d under X11R6.1?

On Sun, 13 Oct 1996, Chun Tham wrote:

> I also compiled LessTif (-current version) and although I haven't put it
> thru its paces yet, seems to run mwm and chpower (Chinese word processor)
> fine though.

what have you done? I installed lesstif too and programs like xtar and
xmfract compile without problems, but if I try to run them starnge things
happen. Windows try to open with 0 x 0 pixel and I got _really_ a lot of
core dumps. Seems to be a similar problem like the one with Xaw3d.

Stephan