Re: System hangs under 1.1

Stephen Champion wrote:
> I executed every command the rc would, and nothing but... Except for one
> thing.  After the ifconfig le0 bit, jsut for kicks, I pinged my Sparc.
> Well, I tried - the system froze solid.

 This sounds like either DMA or other RAM failure.  It could also be a
crazy interrupt.  All I can suggest is to boot from a clean environment,
ie.  no startup-sequence to ADos, then starting netbsd again.

 I have a similar environment, except for the Retina, and the network works
great (compiling stuff from my Laptop over ethernet sitting in the couch
some dozen of meters away :)

--
Markus Illenseer