Re: Areca 1200 rev. B not recognised?

For the benefit of future people trawling this mailing list for this
problem:

Further digging has brought me to the conclusion that the ARECA 1200 and
the ARECA 1200_B boards actually have different chip sets (hard as it is
to believe ...). Looking at the array called "arc_devices[]" in arc.c from
here:

http://www.areca.us/support/s_freebsd/driver/openbsd_V1.20.0.0_121115/arc.c

makes it quite obvious.

Well, well ... I'll see if I can find some "copious spare time" to use
for an attempt to port the necessary code. Don't hold your breath,
though ... Oh, and I'm not a kernel hacker to begin with. :-/

				Cheers,
				  /Liman

liman%cafax.se@localhost: