Re: UEFI install

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 9:08 AM Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

> On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 08:29:34AM +0200, Jörn Clausen wrote:
> > The installation itself works without problems, but when booting the
> > machine, the disk (or the EFI partition) is not recognized as
> > bootable.
>
> At what stage does it fail and how?

The machine finds no bootable medium, that's the only error message.
The bootselector shows the disk, but does not recognize any EFI
partition on it (as it did e.g. with the Windows that was installed
prior to that).

"gpt show" and "dkctl listwedges" return exactly the same output as
shown in the wiki. I did a "gpt destroy", so there should be no
remnants of the previous data.

--
Joern Clausen
http://www.oe-files.de/photography/