Port-alpha archive

Re: Installing NetBSD on DS10 Failing

> On Mar 28, 2024, at 7:42 PM, Rin Okuyama <rokuyama.rk%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> Sure, this dmesg is little bit stale, but the machine is in
> the working condition :)

Out of curiosity, have you tried letting aceride’s DMA be enabled in your custom kernel config?  As John Klos pointed out earlier in this thread, there are some DMA-specific bugs in the “tsp” driver that were fixed.  I’ve gone ahead and made the quirk in -current for now, but I’d prefer it not let it proliferate if it is actually working :-)

(If a DS10 were to fall off a truck in front of my house, and land on a large, soft pile of pillows, of course, this would be so much easier! :-)

-- thorpej