Port-alpha archive

Re: DEC PWS500au (MiataGL) EIDE Issues

Thanks Jason, I’ll attempt to boot it as soon as I hear that it’s available.

I think that I am covered on the SCSI controllers, as I have a qlogic 1040 and an LSI 53c875 coming, but I appreciate the offer, and will let you know if I end up needing one. I do have an Acard SATA-UW SCSI bridge that I’d like to use, as that would be a great way to use a modern SSD in this machine.

Thanks!
- Alex

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 11:54 Andrew Diller <dillera%dillernet.com@localhost> wrote:
I also may have a compatible SCSI PCI card if you want it Alex. If none of this works :)
-andy