Port-alpha archive

Best videocard for NetBSD/alpha to get X running

Hi,

What would be the best graphics card for NetBSD/alpha to get X running? I can't get Xorg to run on alpha. Is there a card that works with the (default for alpha) XFree86?

Regards,
Marco

--
Our parents were of Midwestern stock and very strict.  They didn't want us
to grow up to be spoiled and rich.  If we left our tennis racquets in the