Port-alpha archive

Re: Anyone running MP Alpha systems?

Hi All!
Yes, I'm runnig OpenBSD MP kernel on API CS20 for testing MP implementation. All working fine. I used NetBSD on the same machine a few time ago.

Best,
Rafa

It's quiet on the Alpha list!

Is anyone running any multiprocessor Alpha systems for extended periods of time? I'm seeing lockups of the DS25 I've been testing, and I can't get in to the kernel debugger, so I'm about to try a uniprocessor kernel for a while to see if it helps.

Thoughts, anyone?

John

--
Rafael Ruiz