Port-alpha archive

Re: Is this list alive?

seems were getting alive after some hibernation :)

multias were thought as "thin"-clients (yeah, with alpha-cpu....)

they also have often troubles with the memories. this might explain
compile and / or segfaults. those machines are no servers!

74F623 might also be an issue, never forget for what those machines were
built...